Email Marketing Tutorial: eMail Your Way to Success
Welcome to our email marketing tutorial: eMail Your Way to Success - The Principles of Email Marketing. Consisting of 20 practical articles, this email marketing tutorial will walk you through the concepts, benefits, and most importantly, best practices of email marketing.
- How email follow up increases customer lifespan?
- How to get a high inbox delivery rate?
- How to create a high-converting email template?
- How to make your email targeted and personalized?
- And much more...
Interested? Get it now! It's 100% FREE. Just fill out the form on the right and you can download the email marketing tutorial. Hope you enjoy it!
EMAIL MARKETING TUTORIAL CONTENTS
- Why Send Email? - How Email & Newsletter Follow up Increases Customer Lifespan?
- Email Concepts - The Top 10 You Need to Know as an Email Marketing Beginner
- CAN-SPAM Compliance - What Is CAN-SPAM & Why Does It Matter?
- Emails Going To Junk Folder? - 10 Tips to Keep Your Emails Hitting the Inbox!
- What is HTML Email? - Is It Better Than Plain Text Email?
- Email Opt Out? Email Opt In? Double Opt In? - Which Is Better for You?
- Embedding Images in Email - Be Careful!
- Is Email Right for My Product? - What Types of Consumers Respond Best to Email Marketing?
- Timing is Everything - What is the Best Day to Send Email to Your Customers?
- Email Click-Through Rate - Seven Tips to Keep'em Clicking
- Email Open Rate Woes - Why Not to be Fooled by Email Open Rate?
- How to Design HTML Email Template - 5 Keys to Keep in Mind
- Email Testing - How to Optimize Your Emails Through A/B Tests?
- Email List Management - What are the Best Ways to Handle Bad Addresses & Unsubscribers?
- Right Message Right Person - What is List Segmentation & How Can You Optimize It?
- The Buzz of Social Network - Is Email Marketing Being Replaced by Social Network?
- Email Marketing Tips Checklist - Email Marketing Tips Top 10
- The Quandary of Email Content Type - Direct Response Email vs. Informational Email
- Email On the Phone - How Many People Read Email on The Phone, and Why is It Important?
- Personalized Email - Whether to Get Personal or Not?